- What is CSB Online Deposit Anywhere?
CSB Online Deposit Anywhere allows you to deposit a single check into your CSB checking or savings account by simply taking a photo of the front and back of the check with a camera-enabled smart phone.
- What are the requirements and what kind of devices will work for CSB Online Deposit Anywhere?
CSB Online Deposit Anywhere will function on Apple iOS® and Android™ operating systems. The device's camera must have a two megapixel or higher resolution and auto focus that has a wireless data plan with your mobile device carrier.
- Will my mobile carrier charge for this service?
Standard wireless carrier charges may apply.
- Does the check I am depositing need endorsed?
Yes, customers are required to endorse the back of the check with his or her signature.
- Mobile deposit limits?
A single check maximum dollar amount is $1,500.00 and the maximum daily limit that can be deposited on a business day is $5,000.00.
- Do I need to bring the check into the bank after it is submitted for Mobile Deposit?
No, do not bring the check into the bank after you have submitted the deposit. CSB recommends keeping the check for 30 days or until you receive your monthly statement confirming the deposit. The check should be destroyed by commercial means.
- Can I deposit into a CSB savings account?
- Does CSB Online Deposit Anywhere have a separate App?
No, once approved for using the mobile deposit service everything is conveniently located in the CSB On The Go Mobile Banking App. If you forget your User ID or Password for CSB On The Go Mobile Banking please contact our Deposit Operations Department at 866-874-5552 or click on Branch Locations to see your local branch.
- Can I log into the CSB On The Go Mobile Banking App from multiple Mobile device's?
Yes, as long as the device meets the requirements.
- How long does it take to upload a deposit?
The amount of time will depend on your connection speed and device.
- Is the CSB On The Go Mobile Banking App secure and will the check images be saved on my device?
CSB Online Deposit Anywhere has security measure in place to make this App secure and no check images are stored on the device.
- When will my deposit show up in my account?
Check funds generally will be available to you for Consumer Account transactions that are received and confirmed as accepted 3 hours prior to the close of business on a business day will be credited to your account within 24 hours of receipt. Deposits confirmed received after close of business, and deposits confirmed received on holidays or days that are not business days will be credited to your account within 24 hours of the following business day. Funds will be available as described in our Funds Availability Policy Disclosure.
- Can I use CSB Mobile Deposit Anywhere with by business accounts?
No, currently CSB does not offer this feature for business accounts.
- Can I make mobile deposits to different accounts?
No, a deposit is to a single account. However, after the deposit post to the account you may transfer the funds to other CSB accounts.