Company Profile

Community State Bank of Orbisonia's mission focuses on its communities because their successes are our successes. Their enrichment and better quality of life leads to the greatest pride a thriving community bank can achieve and leads ultimately to the growth, continuity, and profitability of the future for all of us.

 

History

Community State Bank of Orbisonia opened its doors for business on January 11, 1951. Our first Report of Condition, at the close of business, June 30, 1951 reported assets of $326,362.00. We have grown in assets over the past 65 years to $322,800,603.00 at the close of business December 31, 2016. Our bank holding company, Orbisonia Community Bancorp was formed in September 1987. In addition to our main office in Orbisonia, we now have six branches and Cash Dispensing Automatic Teller Machines located throughout the communities we serve.

In November of 1986 we opened our first branch in Waterfall. In the fall of 1990, we expanded and doubled the size of that office to meet its increasing needs. A second expansion was completed in the fall of 1996 which added an additional 700 square feet of working space and ATM services at this location.

In April of 1989, we opened our second branch office located in Mount Union. In 2004 we expanded this office to meet the needs of our customers.

Our operations staff was relocated to a new Operations Annex adjacent to our Orbisonia main office in January of 1995. On August 28, 1995 we opened our third branch office in Smithfield Township, Huntingdon.

We opened our fourth branch office located in Saxton on July 20, 1999 with a mobile facility. The permanent office facility had its grand opening on June 17, 2000.

On July 25, 2005 we opened our fifth branch in the borough of Three Springs, Huntingdon County. We opened our sixth branch in the borough of McConnellsburg, Fulton County on August 21, 2009.

In a span of less than twenty-four years, we built six branches, and expanded and joined our main office and operations annex. The completion of our Orbisonia facilities into one large complex with a community meeting room, training facilities, a new board room, and space for future growth was accomplished in November of 2000.

As Huntingdon County's only locally owned bank headquartered in Huntingdon County, we remain committed to enhancing long term value to our shareholders while providing exceptional service to our customers and reinvesting in our community.